We're hiring for the position of Client Manager at Selman & Company. This is one of the best jobs in Cleveland for a person who enjoys lots of variety and problem solving. Take a look at this video, "A Day In the Life," to get a taste of what it's like to work as part of a great team. Then, apply online or refer a friend.
This person coordinates relationships with our existing clients as part of the Client & Corporate Services group. We have a diverse client base that ranges from insurance carriers, to credit unions and associations, to brokers who represent employer groups. You'll be working with clients to execute our administrative contracts, resolve issues, and implement marketing.
The Client Manager cultivates relationships and is a trusted partner for clients. This dynamic, high-visibility role has responsibility for a defined book of business, supervising client relations directly and working with the Directors of clients to seek new business opportunities. You'll work with existing clients, achieving assigned strategic account and revenue objectives, and manage ongoing retention of clients. The Client Management team represents the entire range of company products and services to an assigned book of business, while leading the client account planning cycle and ensuring assigned clients’ needs and expectations are met.
So, what does that mean? Selman & Company brokers, administers, and markets insurance products. A day in the life of this Client Manager Cleveland job entails:
- Resolving issues with specific insured people and coming up with new procedures to improve efficiency or reduce errors. You get to develop and maintain Executive Overview, Data Flow, and Policies & Procedures for each client under your management. It's also your job to ensure that all escalated service issues from clients under management are handled appropriately and quickly, including coordinating with internal partners to address the issue and anticipated follow-up questions from the client.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings with client representatives, and keeping them happy with our service. You'll need to develop appropriate client messaging when communicating on your activities.
- Providing training to our clients and their employees about the products we are administering. For example, explaining the features and benefits of an Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance product.
- Developing reports that show the progress we've made on behalf of the client in terms of revenue, service levels, and engagement data. A great client manager can look at that information and make recommendations to strategy, tactics, and contract elements.
- Looking ahead to identify which opportunities would benefit the client. Based on the data, what should the client be pursuing? Part of the job of becoming an insurance expert involves a consultative function, too.
If you hate doing the same thing day in and day out, Client Manager may be your thing. Come live your own "Day In the Life" with us. Apply online today—Your confidential application is read by actual humans: